All on 4 stands for a modern dental technique with fixed prostheses on four implants. It is used for the reconstruction and rehabilitation of a toothless jaw or a severely damaged jaw.
Dentists at the Cukon Dental Clinic suggest the All on Four methods to all patients who have edentulous jaws. This is the only method that permanently replaces missing teeth. Also ensuring the functionality and aesthetics of the lower and upper jaw.
Who is the ideal candidate for All on 4 implantology?
- Patients with edentulous jaws;
- Potential patients with damaged teeth on the upper and lower jaw;
- Patients who need an implant but do not have enough bone tissue.
Why choose the All on four methods?
Patients who need All on 4 implant surgery already have removable dentures. However, dentures can cause several inconveniences for the patient. Often they have psychological consequences. It is the main reason why we suggest this All on Four method to our patients.
What are the advantages?
- Reduced costs. Unlike traditional implantology, the All on 4 method guarantees the same results with a smaller number of implants;
- Quick installation especially when patients suffer from lack of bone tissue;
- Permanent solution. It is not necessary to use additional adhesives to hold the prosthesis;
- Long-lasting solution;
- It guarantees perfect chewing functionality;
- Aesthetics is comparable to natural teeth.
How is the installation of the All on 4 methods performed?
To answer this question, we distinguish two variants:
All on 4 for patients with removable dentures who have completely edentulous jaws:
- After examination and analysis of radiological images (CT and panoramic images), 4 implants will be placed in the bone of the selected jaw;
- After a period of implant integration into the bone, a fixed denture will be screwed on the dental implants.
NOTE: During the period of integration and healing, the patient can wear removable dentures.
All on 4 for patients with damaged dental jaws:
- extraction of remaining teeth to remove infections and inflammation;
- creation of a temporary prosthesis that the patient will use during the period of healing and integration of implants into the bone;
- after examination and analysis of radiological images (CT and panoramic images), 4 implants will be placed in the bone of the selected jaw;
- After a period of implant integration (4 months) into the bone, a fixed denture will be screwed on the dental implants.
In addition to the All on 4 methods, we also use a 5-implant dental jaw reconstruction. It is called All on 5. It also guarantees perfect stability and high aesthetics.